Beginning at 7:30 a.m. on parade day, the following roads will be closed:
- Westbound 6 Avenue from 6 Street S.E. to 10 Street S.W.
- 10 Street S.W. from 6 Avenue S.W. to 9 Avenue S.W.
- Eastbound 9 Avenue from 10 Street S.W. to 8 Street S.E.
- The morning connector from Bow Trail to westbound 5 Avenue S.W. will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. only.
- There are additional road closures and parking restrictions in the East Village and around Fort Calgary (i.e. all roads between 4th Street SE and 6th Street SE and between 9th Avenue SE and Riverfront Avenue SE), as shown in the following map:   EAST VILLAGE ROAD CLOSURES MAP
All roadways are expected to reopen by approximately 2:00 p.m.
For a full list of road and parking lot closures, visit the City of Calgary's Stampede Parade Road Closures and Transit Information
Spectators are encouraged to walk, bike, or use Calgary Transit to get into the downtown core on parade day. For more information on Calgary Transit during the Stampede and on parade day, visit Calgary Transit's Stampede 101.